/** recent comments widget code */ /** end of recent comments widget code */

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Updated Resources

I have posted a Table of Contents for this blog. This includes links to the most important posts - you can consider it the blog FAQ. Lately I’ve found that I’m often referring readers back to my past posts. (Hopefully you don’t find this too irritating). As a (very) part-time blogger, I just don’t have the time to rearticulate the same argument numerous times. Or maybe I’m just lazy. For new readers, the table of contents is probably the place to start.

My Internet Resources page has also been updated. Notable additions include:

Finally, I’ve also updated my Selected Bibliography. This includes a list of resources that I found helpful in coming to my own conclusions on evolution and its implications for an evangelical expression of the Christian faith.

No comments: